22' Deck Boat w/ Wakeboard Tower Bimini Tops Select Height & Width
Select your Height & Width
How To Determine Your Height & Width:
- Step 1 - Determine the mounting point for your bimini top. The mounting point is where you want the bimini top to attach on the side of the boat. (The bimini top frame will mount at the same location on both sides of the boat.)
- Step 2 - Determine the height of the bimini top by measuring from the mounting point straight up with a tape measure.
- Choose the ideal height to fit the unique needs of your Deck Boat w/ Wakeboard Tower. A taller bimini top provides more head clearance & room for a spotter or for boats with no or low side rails. A shorter bimini top provides a sleeker look & ride and works well for boats with high side rails.
- A Deck Boat w/ Wakeboard Tower with 30" side rails and a 26" tall bimini top would provide 56" of clearance.
- Step 3 - Determine the width of the bimini top by measuring from mounting point to mounting point. Select the width that closest matches the width between your mounting points.
- Bimini frames can "flex" 3 inches out or in (i.e. a 90" - 98" width bimini assembled will measure approximately 93" in width but can be flexed in to 90" or out to 98").
- Width selections below are given in 6" ranges. As long as your width measurement falls in the 6" range, your width selection will be correct.