For the owner who is serious about protecting their investment.
Protect yourself and the value of your boat with an ENDURATop Bimini. ENDURATop uses only tough, water repellent fabric, double stitched for strength and durability. For protection and beauty that make a difference.
ENDURATop biminis are designed with you in mind, and include easy, do-it-yourself installation with step-by-step instructions. Plus, ENDURATop biminis are a pleasure to handle and use, with stylish great looks. Low-cost accessories expand the usability of your bimini, including: Clamp-on beverage holders, Clamp-on flag holders for skier-down flags, etc., and Strap-on utility storage bags. Enjoy your time on the water under an ENDURATop bimini.
ENDURATop Material Features
ENDURATop offers four quality material selections for bimini tops.
- Vinyl: 14 oz. Vinyl with Denim backing - Available in white only. This bimini material is UV, stain and mildew resistant.
- Safe Harbor: 11 oz. Poly/Cotton Blend - This is a light and economical poly/cotton blended fabric. The bimini is double coated has an applied double water repellent and UV resistant finish. The material is also mildew resistant.
- Performance Aqua Shield: 8 oz natural plied Polyester - The 8 oz. polyester provides excellent protection and superior strength. The fabric is a 600 denier, acrylic coated material with great water repellency, mildew resistance and UV protection.
- Sunbrella: 9.25 oz marine Acrylic - The 9.25 oz. acrylic provides excellent protection and strength. The fabric is a 100% solution-dyed acrylic with excellent water repellency, mildew resistance and UV protection.
Fabric produced with solution dyed yarn means, simply, that the fiber is dyed when in liquid form, before the yarn is extruded. The color actually becomes part of fiber. This is particularly beneficial for products that are used in intense sunlight and harsh weather conditions because the fabric is extremely strong and durable, and highly resistant to fading.
To the contrary, traditional dye methods subject yarn and fabrics to very harsh dyeing processes that weaken the fibers, decreasing their resistance to tearing and breaking. In addition, the color (dye) in traditionally dyed fabrics cannot be 100% "set." This means that traditionally dyed fabrics, regardless of special coatings or treatments, cannot withstand extensive hours of sunlight without fading or weakening, and occasionally their color can "crock" (transfer) to other surfaces such as vinyl seating.
Included with Your Purchase
ENDURATop Biminis come with the following features:
- Mounting hardware included.
- 3 to 5 Year Warranty depending on fabric selection.
- Water & UV resistant.
- Anodized aluminum tubing.
- Double-walled main support bow adds strength & durability.
- Center bow adjustment straps for adjusting crown.
- Universal deck hinge.
- High-grade black nylon fittings.
- Stainless steel assembly fasteners.
For protection and beauty that make a difference choose products manufactured by ENDURATop.